Monday, April 27, 2009

Teaser Tuesday-4/28/09

I picked up a copy of Melissa Marr's Ink Exchange on Sunday and devoured it Monday while home sick. I thought I would share a bit today of what I love of these books. The images of the faeries that are so surreal and different. I truly enjoy getting lost in this world for a little while.

"His bones weren't quite right, like there were extra lengths or joints where she had none. His cheekbones were too severe for a human's face, too angular, and his skin glowed as if illuminated by a light inside him, as if his skin were too sheer, like parchment over a flame." page 235. Ink Exchange by Melissa Marr.


Grab your current read.
Let the book fall open to a random page.
Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.



Be sure to check out my current contest. Go here to see the prizes. You have until May 1st!

5 comments:

  1. I just bought this one from Amazon. I can't wait to get the chance to read it! Good teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to read Wicked Lovely first - you have me rushing to the bookstore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those books as well-I'm trying to hold off on reading the third one until I'm done with school b/c I want to have my FULL ATTENTION focused on it!!! (Just three more weeks...) :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. great teaser, i really want to read this one
    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice!

    And hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)