Saturday, April 18, 2009

Read-a-thon (2nd Update)

I finished my first book. Yay! What hour is this anyway? I have no clue. Okay, back to reading. Next book up- How to be Popular by Meg Cabot.

Now I am really off to take a shower. Didn't get to that before. :) Hoping to finish this next book before going to a friend's birthday party.

Books read:1
Pages read since last post: 118
Total Pages read:215
Time spent reading: 4 hrs 15 mins
Time online: 30mins
Readers visited: 3

Happy reading!


Be sure to check out my current contest. You have until May 1st!

9 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing your first book, that's awesome!

    Good luck with the rest of the RAT :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go on finishing your first book! Hope you enjoy the rest of your reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for the first book! And the next..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on finishing your first book! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on finishing your first book!

    I had expected to be finished with more books by now.... :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your progress! I have yet to start reading, since I've been blog hopping all morning. But soon, I am going to sneak in some reading time :-) Best of luck with your reading

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you are going strong - keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Showers are always good ways to stay awake! Hope you are enjoying your books!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cheerleaders are awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)