Sunday, April 19, 2009

Mailbox Monday-04/20/09

On Monday I made a trip to Border's and raided the bargain bins. I came home with two books for me and two books for the classroom. I have read the two other books by Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus so am looking forward to reading Dedication. Here Kitty Kitty by Jardine Libaire just sounded interesting and it was $3.99.


I found this in my mailbox. The third book in the Temperance Brennan Series by Kathy Reichs. It was the one book I was missing. This one came through BookMooch.


Friday was the biggest book delivery I have had since my last visit to B&N.com. Lots and lots of great books. Two of which have already been read. They were perfect for the Read-a-thon. Just a list this time.

How to be Popular by Meg Cabot
Austenland by Shannon Hale
Nocturnes by John Connelly
The Spellman Files by Lisa Lutz
The River King by Alice Hoffman

It was a good week for books. :)


Mailbox Monday is hosted by Marcia of The Printed Page


Be sure to check out my current contest. Go here to see the prizes. You have until May 1st!

9 comments:

  1. Wow it looks like you got a lot of interesting books last week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am on the brink of reading my first Alice Hoffman book - I got Skylight Confessions from the library. I love Practical Magic - the film, so I am desperate to read some of her books. They are really hard to get hold of in the UK. I keep hearing about The Spellman Files - think I will have to read that one too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some really good books in there :D
    Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! I just love Tempe :-) Enjoy your book, Mari.

    My mailbox is here, btw :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am just itching to order some more books. Going to wait until June though....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those first two books have such interesting covers! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree you had a good week. Hope you enjoy all your new books!

    --Anna
    Diary of an Eccentric

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)