Saturday, April 18, 2009

Read-a-thon Hour 6 (first update)

I am so late in starting my reading today. Late night out kept me asleep way past the start time. So, it is already noon and I am only about half way through my first book. After this post, I will finish the book before getting back online.

My stats so far (very pathetic compared to the rest of you, I know).

Book Curently reading:Drawers & Booths by Ara 13
Pages read: 97
Time spent reading: 1hour30min
Time online: 19 mins

Just ate a slice of cold pizza, now it is back to my reading and hopefully a shower. :)

Hope you are all having a much more productive read-a-thon. :)





Be sure to check out my current contest. You have until May 1st!

4 comments:

  1. Hey, it doesn't matter how fast you're reading, just that you're having fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's still a perfectly good pace, Mari. Cheering you on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck, even with the late start! Seems like you aren't doing too bad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun reading, that's what counts! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)