Monday, April 27, 2009

IndieBound iPhone app

Have you all heard of IndieBound? It is a great site dedicated to helping people locate great independent booksellers. Well, they just came out with an iPhone App that I downloaded this week. It puts book lists, a book search, and a store finder all in the palm of your hand. How handy is that? This is great for any book loving person. I am definitely putting it to use this summer during my travels. 


Be sure to check out my current contest. Go here to see the prizes. You have until May 1st!

2 comments:

  1. Frankly, that would just bankrupt me, so I'm not goin' there. :P

    Btw, there's a great second hand bookstore in the Tower District in Fresno if you ever happen to be in the neighbourhood. I think it's right across from the old movie theatre.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I think I have been there. :)
    I haven't been to the Tower District in awhile though. I will have to get out there this summer.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)