Monday, April 20, 2009

Prizes! Want to see?

I have come to entice more people to enter my Show Me Your Bookmarks Contest going on right now. How else, but with pictures of the prizes! Some of the prizes, anyway. 


You can win Bookmarks

      
You can win Books!

Click on the link (above or below) and go enter! It's easy. Just show me or tell me about your bookmarks.

Bookmark love: Nymeth pointed me to Ma Petite Papeterie's when I gushed over one of her bookmarks. I absolutely love all of the bookmarks in her shop Go take a look! 

Also, make sure to go take a look at all the really beautiful handmade bookmarks Nymeth has made.


Be sure to check out my current contest. You have until May 1st!

5 comments:

  1. Very cool looking bookmarks! You've reminded me that I need to post a picture of my own bookmarks this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stop already! I have enough fetishes as it is. I don't need anymore! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to join but couldn't find my bookmarks. I put them in some box before we moved. I only have a couple that I'm using right now so I hope to find the rest before your contest ends.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, thank you so much for the kind words!

    And that Etsy store is the best, isn't it? She always includes little bookplates with the orders too..they're so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't have access to my camera right now, so I can't so my bookmark post until later. I will do it though!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)