Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My Blog is Enchanted!

Who knew? Yvonne of Socrates Book Review has once again been so kind to give me an award. This one, the "Your Blog Is Enchanted!" Award, is so cute. I love Tinker Bell. Thanks, Yvonne!

The only requirement for this award is that you share it with whomever you like, sharing the love is always a good thing. The blog has to show only one characteristic, caring. So, start sharing this enchanted award with five other bloggers. Let your bloggers know they have received this enchanted award. (Remember, fairies are fickle wee things, don't incur their displeasure by ignoring their gift.)

I would love to share this award with everyone. Really, I would, but I can't displease the fairies. :) So here are some very caring book bloggers. Please go and visit these really great ladies and their wonderful blogs.

Callista of SMS Book Reviews

Be sure to check out my current contest. You have until May 1st!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! The contest link does not work for me, though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, J.S. and Sadako!

    Sadako- The contest link is now fixed. Thanks for letting me know it wasn't working! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well thank you so much! This is an adorable award ... I love it! And the meaning is so lovely too! Thank you very much! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on your award. Thanks for passing it along to me. I'm sorry I've been scarce, much of my blog reading is done at work, but I can't comment in these embedded boxes at work....but anyway...I am still reading.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the award Mari! I think your blog is enchanted too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)