Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Let's Be Friends

Since beginning my book blog I have found so many wonderful, like-minded people. Just this weekend I was awarded twice with the Let's Be Friends Award! How sweet is that? I would like this to be a friendly place for you all to visit so thank you Harvee of BookBirdDog and Jessica.Marie of BooksLoveJessicaMarie! Everyone should go and visit their blogs!

"Blogs that received the Let’s Be Friends Award are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers."


Here are some really wonderful and friendly bloggers to go and visit.

Biblioaddict
Garden in my Pocket
The Eclectic Reader
Devourer of Books
Socrates Book Reviews
Drey's Library
Serendipity
She Reads and Reads

Be sure and visit all these great blogs!

I also received the "One Lovely Blog Award" from Jessica Marie. Thanks so much! I think yours is as well. :)

1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link. 2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.


I am passing this one on to all of you listed above. Because as well as being very friendly you all have lovely blogs that I truly enjoy visiting daily. :)



Be sure to check out my current contest. Go here to see the prizes. You have until May 1st!

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations on both of your awards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo-hoo, you are so sweet! Thank you so much. I love your blog too and am happy to be your bloggy friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and congrats on your awards too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, thank you so much! I appreciate this a lot. And I'm so glad you've gotten these awards because you certainly deserve them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, Mari! Thank you so much for passing this along to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have so enjoyed making new cyber friends through my blog, congrats on your well deserved awards and thanks for thinking of me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're such a Sweetie! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow thank you very much. I really appreciate the awards you have given me and well done on winning them in the first place.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to everyone on their well-deserved awards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)