Thursday, April 16, 2009

24 Hour Read-a-Thon Book List

Since signing up I have been trying to figure out what books to get ready for Saturday. So, here is a tentative list for my 2nd attempt at the Read-a-thon:

Here Kitty Kitty by Jardine Libaire
Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Jane Austen and Seth Grahame-Smith
The Luxe by Anna Godbersen

And, if my B&N order gets here in time...

Austenland by Shannon Hale
How to be Popular by Meg Cabot
The Spellman Files by Lisa Lutz

Hopefully I can get through at least a couple of these. :)

Be sure to check out my current contest. You have until May 1st!

10 comments:

  1. You have some lovely books in here to read. I have The Luxe waiting to be read too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I need sleep far too much I think to be able to join in! Looking forward to hearing what you think about P&P and Zombies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read Austenland during the last readathon! It's an excellent choice (as is The Luxe - totally trashy, but it will definitely keep you absorbed!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mari, good luck with the readathon! You've got a fantastic book pile for it. I wish I could participate this time around, but I'm going to be away from home from Saturday morning to Sunday afternoon. I'll definitely be with you guys in spirit, though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope Austenland comes in time. That would be a fun light read!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My books were on the doorstep when I got home tonight! Yay. Books ready to be read tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you enjoy the zombies book. I think I'll be buying that for myself soon. Glad to hear your participating, and I hope you have lots of fun.

    --Anna
    Diary of an Eccentric

    ReplyDelete
  8. Be sure to get out in the sunshine, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, Beth. I did for dinner. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)