Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Tuesday Thingers- widgets

Tuesday Thingers Question: Do you have a LT widget on your blog? If so, what is your favorite thing about it? Have you had a chance to go see the all new widget building page, and if so, have you built a new widget? If so, what do you like about it?

I used to have an LT widget but I switched to the GoodReads one because I liked the style of it better. I just checked out the new widgets and am finding them to be much better than the old ones. A little more style to them. :)

I am thinking I may add one. However, it is a bit wide for the sidebar.

Here it is:



What do you all think? Yes or no?

Here is another option...all customized. :)

**I went with a slightly different choice but the colors match perfectly to the blog. Yay. It is at the bottom of the left sidebar.

Tuesday Thingers is hosted my Wendi of Wendi's Book Corner.

6 comments:

  1. The second one is much better. I think the first almost gives you too much information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can fix the size so it's not too wide for your sidebar. Go to Customize Style, then Widget Width, then click "fill the space".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, Book Blogs has a custom feature, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. Those LT widgets look a whole lot better than they used to. Library Thing is moving up in the world! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes Yes!! I love the new blue one - It DOES match perfectly. :) I also love the Jim Butcher books that are showing up - I read the series just before I started my book blog, and he's got a new book coming out very soon. . . can't wait.

    Thanks for stopping by and participating in Thingers last week! I've got the post up for this week, have you re-styled Your Library lately? ~ Wendi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)