Saturday, April 18, 2009

Read-a-thon (4th Update)

I was on;y able to read 100 pages before heading out to a friend's birthday party for a couple hours. I am home now, though, ready to finish How to be Popular. I only have about 70 pages to go. Then it will be on to my third book of the night. Woot. Not bad for not starting on time and having to leave the house twice. :)

Thank you all for the encouragement and kind words. I have not been very good at responding to everyone's comments but I will, I promise, it just might not be until tomorrow. :)

Happy reading to everyone!

Books finished:1
Book Currently Reading: How to be Popular by Meg Cabot
Pages read since last post: 100
Total Pages read:427
Time spent reading: 9hrs 00 mins
Time online: 55mins
Readers visited: 8
Mini Challenges: 4






Be sure to check out my current contest. You have until May 1st!

2 comments:

  1. YOu're doing great at over 400 pages. Oreos would really hit the spot right now. I brushed my teeth so I wouldn't eat anything else. lol. YOu know I haven't seen any of your posts. I have to go check my reader. I hope I didn't delete anything by accident. So, sorry I didn't pop by sooner. Hope you still get some more reading done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I manages to avoid the Oreos. :) Went to bed around 330am.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)