Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Teaser Tuesday- 7/21/09


I am still on holiday but did get a few posts scheduled while I am away. This is the book I was reading before leaving which I had hoped to finish and review but did not. It will be at the top of my pile when I get home. The line I am sharing today, is exactly as I felt in high school.

"High school wasn't of great interest to me: I was far more absorbed by the fiction I read than the fiction I lived."
page 11, Back Creek by Leslie Goetsch


Grab your current read.
Let the book fall open to a random page.
Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.

_________________________________________


4 comments:

  1. High school was boring, yes...sometimes! Nice tease.
    My teaser is up: Book Bird Dog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that quote.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That one sounds good. I look forward to your full review. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mari,

    I just realized that your blog is missing from my site. I'm re-linking. That's what I get for re-designing my site (although not by choice.)

    Sorry!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)