Monday, July 6, 2009

So many books, so little time!

Lots of new books have found their way into my house in the past couple weeks. Some came while I was away having fun in California and others more recently.

Another trip to Half Price Books before leaving for CA (for the hubby) saw me coming home with a couple for myself.

Eighth Grade Bites (The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod) by Heather Brower
Magyk (Septimus Heap, Book 1) by Angie Sage
Tris's Book (Circle of Magic #2) by Tamora Pierce


Books that came in the mail:

The Reptile Room (A Series of Unfortunate Events #2) by Lemony Snicket (BookMooch)
Eragon by Christopher Paolini (BookMooch)
Airhead by Meg Cabot (giveaway win)

Loaners from friends:

A Northern Light by Jennifer Donnelly
Finger Lickin' Fifteen by Janet Evanovich

I have a lot of reading to do. Along with a few books for review that came earlier this summer!

Mailbox Monday is hosted by Marcia of The Printed Page





_________________________________________


10 comments:

  1. A Northern Light is supposed to be very good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda- The blurb on the back sounded good. Can't wait to read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You received some great books! Enjoy : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your books! I love Meg Cabot's books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Mary and Yvonne. I hope I can get through them all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great selection of books this week! I hope that you enjoy reading all of them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just found out where a Half Price books is - from someone in my post office who saw I was mailing out a book through Paperback Swap! I can't wait to go there (not telling the hubby...)

    Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kristi- It is dangerous! Have fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You had a great week! I bought the new Evanovich the day it came out but haven't read it yet. I'm thinking I'll take it to the beach with me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a lot of books for one week -- looking forward to your reviews!

    ~Trisha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)