Sunday, July 19, 2009

One more book

I forgot to mention a book that came in the mail in last weeks post. Oops. A lovely BookMoocher sent me Tithe by Holly Black. I have been wanting to read this one for a very long time. I have read Valiant ( I know I read it out of order) and have been wantong to get the other two books. Finally, I have it in my hands. Or, I should say it is on my nightstand awaiting my return. :)

I wonder if anymore have been sent since I have been away?

Anyway, what books did you get this week?

Mailbox Monday is hosted by Marcia of The Printed Page


_________________________________________


2 comments:

  1. Just stopped by to say hello and to let you know I've given you an award. It's at:
    http://lumorgan.blogspot.com/2009/07/another-wonderful-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked Tithe, but was not so fond of the sequels...

    Oh, I see you are reading Rachel Caine's YA series. I am up to book six. :) What do you think?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)