Thursday, July 9, 2009

Booking Through Thursday-07/09/09

An idea I got from The Toddled Dredge (via K for Kat). Here’s what she said: “So here today I present to you an Unread Books Challenge. Give me the list or take a picture of all the books you have stacked on your bedside table, hidden under the bed or standing in your shelf – the books you have not read, but keep meaning to. The books that begin to weigh on your mind. The books that make you cover your ears in conversation and say, ‘No! Don’t give me another book to read! I can’t finish the ones I have!’ “

I have a ridiculous number of books to read. This is the reason the hubby keeps putting me on a book ban. So many books to read! They have overflowed from my night stand onto the floor.



This is why my desk isn't that bad. My books are here instead and the books I have already read are on bookshelves hidden away in the guest bedroom. Plus, my desk is in the living room...can't be too messy in case of visitors. :) Seriously, all I moved was the mail, so I could put the Macbook down.

Happy Thursday! You are one day closer to the weekend.


_________________________________________


9 comments:

  1. "A Book Ban"?? That sounds dreadful! Tell him we said those piles are mild compared to some of ours LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I dont want to take a pic of mine though.... adds to the guilt :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! I absolutely love that not only are there books lined up beside the table, but they are also peeking out from underneath it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diane- I will have to show them everyone else's posts. :)

    Sheila-It really does.

    Joanne- Hehe, I know! I swear they are reproducing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like my stack too. Oh well, at least we won't get bored. :0)
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you plan to read the entire Jodi Piccoult collection!

    ReplyDelete
  7. book ban is not the answer! More shelves instead.LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lenore- Yup! I won all those from MawBooks.

    Natalie and Scrap Girl- Yes! Lots of books and definitely need more shelves. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, I loved The Luxe books - I'm dying for the fourth one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)