Sunday, July 12, 2009

Because I need more books on my floor

Since you all said that I didn't have all that many books in my TBR pile compared to your piles I stopped at Half Price Books on my way home from getting my hair cut on Friday. :)

Here's what I got:

Fourth Comings by Megan McCafferty
Knocked Out by my Nunga-Nungas by Louise Rennison
Personal Demon by Kelley Armstrong

Personal Demon will be going with me on the plane tomorrow when we leave for the UK. I will most likely have it finished by the time we reach Heathrow.

Mailbox Monday is hosted by Marcia of The Printed Page



_________________________________________


7 comments:

  1. Its always fun to add to the Mount TBR!! LOL! Have fun, you found some great reads.
    Natalie :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any excuse to get more books!

    I am most pleased to see (from your header photo) that Dianne Johnson has a book I've never run across -- Lying Low. Can't wait to find that one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have way too many books and I keep adding more. I just can't resist the library sales. Enjoy your new books!

    --Anna
    Diary of an Eccentric

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy! I wish you safe and happy travels : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the Georgia books.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Buying books is the perfect way to celebrate a haircut! I love Louise Rennison, her books are so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What? You aren't up to your ceiling in books? Tsk, tsk. I have so many books I had to buy another bookshelf. Thank God I started using the library or I would be on my way to a third soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)