Friday, July 10, 2009

Stage 6: In the Mountains

I haven't knit since the Team Time Trial. I guess it was just too much for me. :)
For the KAL we were to count our stitches knit in an hour. You must remember that I am knitting lace, but I was able to contribute 1074sph to Team Quickstep's average. Not too bad.

So, today I plan to get back on the bike and knit at least 1 repeat of the lace pattern.



The yarn I am knitting is Classic Elite Yarns Silky Alpaca. This is the first time I have used it. I love it. Very soft, easy to work with. I can feel the warmth on my fingers as I knit. It is working out perfectly. Plus, the color is perfectly matched to the swatch that my friend lent me to find yarn. The colorway is French Vanilla. Love that.

No more procrastinating. Time to knit!

3 comments:

  1. I love this yarn. I am doing the whisper Cardigan from Interweave with it. You can see it on my Blog. (My knitting blog.. ) Enjoy. I plan to knit more with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to make that cardigan for myself as well. Off to look. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alpaca of any kind is my favorite. It looks gorgeous...soft. I love the beautiful creamy white. Can't wait to see the progress.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)