Saturday, July 11, 2009

Sunday Salon (7/12/09)



Thanks to Natalie of The Book Inn for bestowing upon me the Kreativ Blogger Award. In order to accept it I am supposed to list my seven favorite things and send it on to my seven favorite bloggers.

7 Favorite Things

The hubby
My kitty, Joey
My iPhone
The hubby's airline miles :)
My yarn!
My MacBook, despite how beat up it is already
-and of course-
All my shelves filled with books.

7 of My Favorite Bloggers




________________________

Tuesday I am getting on a plane headed to the UK. I have books picked out to take with me but will probably have to purchase another for the flight home. I can't wait. We are meeting friends in Bath for a couple days then taking the train north to Scotland. We are going to rent a car to drive around for a few days then spend four days in Edinburgh. So Excited. I will take lots of pictures to share! Anybody have any must-sees?

In Bath I plan on going to the Jane Austen Center which will be one of the things I am doing for the Everything Austen Challenge. While there I plan on picking up a copy of Northanger Abbey. Perfect read for Bath, right?

Happy Sunday!

_________________________________________


12 comments:

  1. I do hope you have a lovely holiday over here. I hope the weather picks up for you as we have had torrential rain for the last few days, so do bring the sun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your award, and have a wonderful vacation!

    --Anna
    Diary of an Eccentric

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award and thanks so much for awarding me. I really appreciate it.

    Enjoy your holiday! I sure wish I was going along. I can't wait for pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, thankyouthankyouthankyou. :)
    And I have to say that if I had an iPhone, it would be one of my favorite things too. They are miraculous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! Your trip sounds so exciting, I hope you have a wonderful time :)

    And congrats on the well deserved award also!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your award and have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for the award.

    I think your upcoming trip to the UK (which you're probably on right now) sounds awesome... and (if I were going) would have to make my Top 7 list.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your award and have a great time in the U.K.! I'm envious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm totally jealous. Hope you have a great time on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the award, and have fun on your trip! It sounds fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats! You deserve it. I am going to go check out a couple of the blogs you passed the award on to that I am not familiar with. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey! I am SOOOO very very sorry about taking forever to get my own post on this up, but thank you soooo much for giving this award to me! I'm really honored!! I'm still working on my post, but I should have it up by tomorrow!
    I hope you had a fantastic vacation!! =D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)