Wednesday, July 2, 2008

whiskers on wednesday


Being out of town for so long this is my first post for Whiskers on Wednesday. Unfortunately, my camera battery is dead and charging. I tried to get a cute picture of Joey before it died as she was cuddled up amongst my shoes but she refused to cooperate and got up and kept coming up to my hand for a rub.





So, I have found a picture on the comp from awhile back that I thought I would share. Cute kitty once again being a reluctant subject. :)



I have had Joey since we moved to Texas. She was our first acquisition after the apartment. We are going on 8 years here and we got her when she was 6 mos. She is a feisty little thing. Very needy for attention. If we are not out of the bedroom early enough in the morning anything left on the tables will be on the ground. She also chews up magazines. Yup, she is weird. She thinks she is a dog. She plays fetch, too. Best kitty ever!

More pics and kitty tidbits to come next week. :)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by. My Sissy strips magazine covers or post it notes in my books. She does this to wake me up. I will hear the noise and yell at her. She is my alarm clock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. darn those dieing camera, I so know that scenario too well.

    My cat would sit there and let me take any pictures I wanted, we have had ours for 15 years. But funny thing we never named it, it's just CAT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a wonderful kitty! Our don't knock anything off the furniture, but they don't have any problem with pouncing on my head to get me up. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)