I go a little crazy. At least I have actual knitting progress (kinda) to share.
I joined the Fingerless Gloves Fanatics group on Ravelry last month and joined their June KAL to knit Merletto Mitts.
Right before leaving for Italy I finished the first of the pair so I could take the dpns to knit my sock (see below) on the trip.
Yes, I know, I need to have more than one set of US2 dpns.
Anyway, I never got a chance to show the finished mitt.
It is a really cute mitt. I really like it. Still have no idea about the yarn except that it is a wool/alpaca mix. The pattern is hard to read, though. It is four pages long! For one pair of little mitts! I had to do a lot of cut and pasting of the pattern into a word doc, because I didn't want to waste all my printer ink on four pages of pattern and pictures I didn't need. I did manage to cut all that down to one page. Much easier to read.
I have made very minor changes... added an extra repeat of the pattern on the arm, one less for the hand, and made the top ribbing match the bottom (it is not written like that).