Monday, July 28, 2008

marireads

Yup.

I went ahead and started another blog for all the books I have been reading lately. Book posts started invading my poor little knitting blog and thought I should give them a home of their own. Now you won't have to read about books if you don't want to.

Ingenious! (Well, not really, but I like that word.)

But, If you do, head on over to marireads. There is nothing there quite yet, except for stuff you have already seen here, but eventually there will be more.

Back to the knitting.

4 comments:

  1. ooo! That's exciting. What a good way to document what you've read already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mari, Just found your blog. What pretty things you knit! I love the marletto mitts especially. I like the books mixed in with the knitting, but i'll jump over to your new blog and take a look there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear you on needing more then one blog... I am embarrassed to tell you how many I have out there. LOL

    Not one for reading yet, but that's a possibility too lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I rather liked having it all in one spot, but your new blog is neat too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)