I hope you all had a great 4th of July. Ours was a nice and relaxing one. Tour de France watching in the morning, knitting in the afternoon, and relaxing by the pool with friends, ending with some fireworks. Very nice.
Thanks to all that answered my question yesterday. I appreciate everyone's thoughts and advice. All very helpful and makes me more comfortable with my choice.
I need to thank Grace of Grace's Book Blog for awarding me the Proximadade Award. I am very late in my thank you.
This blog invests and believes in the Proximity – nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this clever-written text into the body of their award.
Here are some great blogs that I have recently found and enjoy visiting. Be sure to stop by and check them out.
Lost in Books
It is hard to believe that it is already July but since it is, here is what I read in June:
51. Here Kitty Kitty by Jardine Libaire
50. The 19th Wife by David Ebershoff
49. The Forest of Hands and Feet by Carrie Ryan
48. Persuasion by Jane Austen
47. Royal Blood by Rona Sharon
46. Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment by James Patterson
45. Charmed Thirds by Megan McCafferty
44. Second Helpings by Megan McCafferty
43. Midnight Alley by Rachel Caine
42. Sloppy Firsts by Megan McCafferty
I joined Twitter!