Monday, June 8, 2009

Bad Knitter

I am a bad, bad knitter. I have not picked up my sticks in what feels like forever. It's not like I have nothing to knit. I have tons of projects I want to do, unfinished stuff that needs finishing and gifts to knit before I go to CA in 2 weeks. 

What is wrong with my motivation?

I found a baby cardigan in one of my books to make for my sister's baby that is due in August. Must get started on that. It looks nothing like the photo of one she saw in a store, though. One she wants me to make despite having told her it is crochet not knit.

Here is a picture:
Do you all have any idea of a pattern that is similar to this?

2 comments:

  1. Where's you're motivation? Dude, what's the temperature outside? That's where your motivation is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that sweater. I don't have a clue where you'd find a pattern for a knitted version though.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)