Saturday, June 6, 2009

Book Review- Midnight Alley by Rachel Caine

Midnight Alley (The Morganville Vampires, #3) Midnight Alley by Rachel Caine

Claire continues to figure out how to go to school, have a boyfriend and stay alive in Morganville amongst all the vampires who make her college town home. She thought making a deal with the Founder would keep her and her friends safe but what is required of her turns out to be even more dangerous.

This third book in the series was an improvement on the second. I had a lot of problems with Dead Girl's Dance, but this one managed to get rid of what annoyed me before. Claire got to show her smarts and resourcefulness, gone were her girlie asides and the story was much more interesting. The ending is quite the cliff hanger, as well, and completely unexpected.

I don't think I will wait as long to read the next book in the series.

3/5

Serial Readers Challenge
eBook Challenge




_________________________________________


***Current Giveaway: The Strain by Guillermo del Toro and Chuck Hogan. Open until Tuesday, June 9th at 7:00pm CST.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't seen this series. I shall have a look at these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is definitely an entertaining read despite my problems with the second book. Very addictive. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)