Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sunday Salon (6/14/09)

Happy Sunday.

It has been a bit of a quiet week around here. Our internet has been out since Friday and just came back on late last night. I have been spending today going through hundreds of your posts in my Reader. It takes up a lot of time, doesn't it?

My reading has slowed down this week, not being sick anymore and the fact that the book I am reading is over 400 pages. I have made it through more than half, though, so expect a review of Royal Blood by Rona Sharon before the end of the week. I am also just a couple chapters away from the end of Persuasion. My first book for the Classics Challenge!

There is a giveaway going on that ends tomorrow. Check it out! The link is below.

_________________________________________


***Current Giveaway: Impulse by Ellen Hopkins. Open until Monday, June 15th at 12:00am CST.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I hate when the internet goes out. Glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Sunday! It does take so much time trying to catch up with blog reading. I always seem to get behind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm hoping you (and your internet) stay healthy...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)