Monday, June 22, 2009

Hello from California

I can't believe it is already Monday. On Friday, we flew out here to California to visit the familias. We will be here until next Tuesday so once again it is going to be a slow week here on MariReads.

I have finished three books in the past week, so I am hoping to get the reviews posted soon. So keep a lookout for reviews of the following:

Royal Blood by Rona Sharon
Persuasion by Jane Austen
Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan

I have just started reading The 19th Wife by David Ebershoff. So far it is pretty good.

Hope you all have a good week and I will try to get on here again soon.


_________________________________________


7 comments:

  1. Ooh, I can't wait to see what you thought of Persuasion and The Forest of Hands and Teeth. Have a great time in CA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also looking forward to your reviews! I've been hearing some negative things about Royal Blood, so I'm curious to see if you enjoyed it. Have fun in California and enjoy The 19th Wife!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you combine the old with the new.

    And happy happy travels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello back to you from California.. and Welcome!! :)

    I seriously need to read Persuasion. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all things Tudor. I can't wait to read your review on Royal Blood and see if it is worth picking up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are coming, I promise. :)

    missy sue- I love all things Tudor as well, unfortunately I was not a fan of this book.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you're having a great time in California! Can't wait to hear your opinion of Forest Of Hands And Teeth :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)