Wednesday, November 26, 2008

On the Nightstand- November



Books Read this month:

Murder on the Down Low by Pamela Samuels Young (review will be posted on Dec 10th)
Untamed by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast (nov)
Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead (nov)
Into thin Air by Jon Krakauer (nov)
Dubliners by James Joyce (nov)
The Book of Lost Things by John Connolly (nov)
The Book of Names by D Barkley Briggs (nov)
Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan (nov)
An Adundance of Katherines by John Green (oct)

Now reading:

6th Target by James Patterson
Sweethearts by Sara Zarr (prize)

On the Nightstand:

A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khalid Housseini
Toxin by Robin Cook
The Eyes of Darkness by Dean Koontz
Harsh Cry of the Heron by Lian Heron
The Book of the Dead by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child
The Left Hand of Darkness by Ursula K. Le Guin
Violet In Private by Melissa Walker
Courage in Patience by Beth Fehlbaum (prize)
The Monster of Florence by Douglas Preston and Mario Spezi (prize)
Bel Canto by Ann Pratchet (Book Mooched)
Sarah's Key by Tatiana de Rosnay (prize)
The Gifted Gabaldon Sisters by Lorraine Lopez(gift)
The Best Place to Be by Lesley Dormen(prize)
Alive in Necropolis by Doug Dorst.(prize)

3 comments:

  1. I need to get my post up. Won't happen tonight. :)

    I wanted to drop by and wish you an awesome Thanksgiving. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Sweethearts! Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have two ARCs on my nightstand: Cutting for Stone by Abarham Verghese and The Little Bee by Chris Cleave. I started the latter this morning over coffee and am two thirds of the way. I also have Sea of Poppins by Amitav Ghosh within reach of my bed. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)