Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sunday Salon (11/23/08)

The Sunday Salon.com

I am so tired. I just woke up at noon. I stayed up until 4:30am reading Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead. I bought it yesterday while I was out shopping for a baby shower gift. I started reading it while I ate my turkey reuben at the deli across the street from Target. After getting home, wrapping the gifts and watching the Bourne Ultimatum on HBO I got into bed and started reading again. I read until it was done. I had no clue of the time until I put the book down and looked at the clock. I set my alarm for noon to make sure I didn't sleep through the baby shower.

So, that is what I have planned for today. Once I finish typing this up I have to take a shower, get dressed, put on some makeup to hide the bags under my eyes and drive on over.

I do have another addictive, can't put it down book that I bought along with the Vampire Academy book. The new House of Night book is waiting patiently on my nightstand with the other books I need/have to read. It may have to be read when I get home. I will not be starting it at 10pm! I do have to get up early tomorrow for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)