Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tuesday Thingers-11/18/08

Popular this month on LT: Do you look at this list? Do you get ideas on what to read from it?
Have you read any of the books on the list right now? Feel free to link to any reviews you've done as well.


Here is the list:

1. The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
2. Dewey: The Small-Town Library Cat Who Touched the World by Vicki Myron
3.Nation by Terry Pratchett
4.Brisingr by Christopher Paolini
5.Anathem by Neal Stephenson
6.American Wife: A Novel by Curtis Sittenfeld
7.The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer
8.The Story of Edgar Sawtelle: A Novel by David Wroblewski
9.Eclipse (The Twilight Saga, Book 3) by Stephenie Meyer
10.Any Given Doomsday by Lori Handeland

I have looked at it but not picked a book to read off it because it is on it. I have read only two of the books on the list. Eclipse and Any Given Doomsday which I received through Early Reviewers. You can find my review here.

There are definitely books here that are on my To-Read list.

2 comments:

  1. I did not care for "Any Given Doomsday" either, but I loved "Eclipse".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't look at the list. But I have Potato Peel Society. I WILL be reading Eclipse for sure and Edgar Sawtell. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)