Saturday, November 22, 2008

Heehee

The advantage of scheduling posts, make it look like you can blog from anywhere. :)

So, Twilight. I really don't want to say much about it except that it had my friends and I laughing and a bit disappointed. It could have been so much better. What is wrong with Jasper? Just not right. Other things, like direction and acting, were just not up to my standards, I guess. I really was hoping to enjoy the movie and am very thankful that I didn't go in with high expectations.

2 comments:

  1. I think I'll wait and rent the DVD. That way, no money wasted. I hate it when they ruin movies like that. Why can't they all be Peter Jackson?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I'm sorry you didn't really like it. I thought it was great though...I always view them as seperate, the book and the movie, you know?

    Anyway, I did an interview with this girl who makes awesome Twilight jewelry if you want to check it out...leave your thoughts if you read it!! We'd love to know!

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)