Monday, November 3, 2008

Nick&Norah's Infinite Playlist- Book Review

Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan

The first couple chapters almost had me giving up on it all together. It was a bit hard to get into the rhythm and style of the writing, a kind of stream of consciousness. But as I kept reading, I got more interested and invested in the lives of these two straight-laced kids in the very non straight-laced world of the New York Indie music scene.

This is a story of two good kids finding each other in an unorthodox way and discovering that they can both get what they want and deserve out of their relationships.

Despite a slow start, and the overuse of the F word (I am pretty sure there are other words that could have been used in many instances), I really enjoyed this book. Now I have to go and see the movie.

3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)