Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sunday Salon

The Sunday Salon.com












The Bone Garden by Tess Gerritson
Frankenstein by Mary Shelly
Broken by Kelley Armstrong
Coraline by Neil Gaiman
Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr
Peeps by Scott Westerfeld

I have completed my very first challenge of 2008. This was definitely an easy one to do considering almost every book I read normally would fall into this category. Anyway, lots of fun. All the books have been reviewed. (Sorry, too lazy to link them all right now).

This week has been good. Feeling a little more like fall. Actually getting into the 50's at night. Very nice. I love sleeping with the windows open and cuddled under my blankets.

Much reading has been accomplished since last Sunday. I have been putting the books down though to get some knitting done as well. I have finished a couple books and am close to finishing a third. I can't believe I have read 12 books this month. keep an eye out for my On the Nightstand post later this week to see the list. I am quite proud of myself. :) If I keep that up I just may get to 100 books by the end of the year.

Okay time to knit and watch some football.

Happy Sunday!

5 comments:

  1. Feels good to complete a challenge. Well, not that I'd know...I'm miserably behind on mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on finishing the challenge! I also participated in R.I.P. III this year; it was my very first blog challenge ever, and I had a great time.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on finishing the challenge, and hitting new heights! I'm trying to squeeze in as many the books on Booker shortlist as I can before the end of the year, plus some of the ARCs. I'm aiming for 80 this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally stunk at RIP this year (probably since I've been knitting a little more than usually)! Oh well, there is always next year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats great that you completed it, I loved reading Coraline.
    http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)