Thursday, October 2, 2008

Socktoberfest!

I have decided to participate in all the sock fun this month by joining the TTL Mystery Sock KAL. There is a fun group over on a little site by the name of Ravelry. Ever heard of it? :) Fans of Through the Loops. Go, join. Knit a sock. Knit two even. There will be two patterns shared. One with cables, one without.

The first part, the cuff, was released yesterday. Here it is:

TTL Mystery sock Clue #1

I am thinking I need to go down a needle size. Not sure I like the openness of the stitches. Neat looking cuff, though, don't you think?

4 comments:

  1. That is a pretty neat looking cuff. I love the colors you're using. I hope you post progress pics.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like that cuff. I may have to integrate that into my phone sock recipe.

    Ravelry? Wassthat? :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it looks great. I'm looking forward to starting mine this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I already joined yesterday but haven't start my sock yet. I'm sure this weekend I will get started.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)