Sunday, October 19, 2008
Sunday Salon- Read a Thon finished
A wrap up of my Saturday. Today will be spent recovering, but still reading. I just can't stop. Plus, I must finish Frankenstein! I am so close. :)
The end meme:
1. Which hour was most daunting for you?
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
Anything shorter and easier than Frankenstein! :)
Scott Westerfield books would be perfect.
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
I enjoyed it just as it is.
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
The mini challenges were great.
5. How many books did you read?
6. What were the names of the books you read?
Aura by Carlos Fuente and Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
7. Which book did you enjoy most?
I will say Aura. I finished it!
8. Which did you enjoy least?
I guess Frankenstein, but I am enjoying it.
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
No. They were great. Very encouraging!
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
I will most definitely participate again. With shorter books next time. :) This being my first time, I really just wanted to experience the challenges, visit others and read. I unfortunately had other things I had to do and missed a lot of hours, but I enjoyed the time when I was able to participate.