Saturday, October 18, 2008

Read a Thon meme

Where are you reading from today?

Home in Austin

3 facts about me …

I am a preK Teacher.
I play the flute (but not that well).
I have a cute little cat named Joey.

How many books do you have in your TBR pile for the next 24 hours?

About 6-7 books.

Do you have any goals for the read-a-thon (i.e. number of books, number of pages, number of hours, or number of comments on blogs)?

To get some of my reading challenge books read and at least make a bit of a dent in that TBR pile.

If you’re a veteran read-a-thoner, Any advice for people doing this for the first time?

This is my first time participating.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you're enjoying the read-a-thon! I wanted to try it but, alas, I had other obligations today. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)