Thursday, October 16, 2008

Booking Through Thursday-10/16/08

"What tomes are waiting patiently on your shelves?"


There are many books on the bookshelf, the nightstand, the floor and the window sill of my bedroom all waiting to be read. Some have been there for years, others were bought, sent, checked out more recent. I am really hoping to make a dent in the number of books this Saturday during the Read-A-Thon ( check out the button to the right).
So, here is my working list for this Saturday:

Undone by Brooke Taylor
You Suck! by Christopher Moore
A Long Way From Chicago by Richard Peck
Toxin by Robin Cook
The Book of the Dead by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child
The Wonder Spot by Melissa Bank
Frankenstein by Mary Shelly
Violet In Private by Melissa Walker

1 comment:

  1. I was not able to create a list. Come see my answer.

    http://bookcritiques.blogspot.com/

    BTW: I'm giving away a BOX of books.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)