Saturday, February 14, 2009

winding away

christmas gift

I am absolutely in love with my Christmas gift that the hubby gave me. I used it for the first time tonight. I managed not to make a total mess of it but did forget to hold on to the end when I removed my lovely orange yarn cake. So, yeah, I lost my center pull. I will remember to hold on to it next time. I took a photo of the finished cake but with the sun having set it is not a very good one. I will have take another tomorrow.

This is the Spinning Colors yarn that I will be using for Dewey's KAL.


5 comments:

  1. Oh I sure need a swift, and a ball winder too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't it just make life soooo much easier with your own swift and winder? I love mine!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a beautiful color! I love my swift and ball winder, too. It winds it up so neatly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh.. I want a swift and ball winder... Can't wait to get one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love it and you will too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)