Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tuesday Thingers-02/24/09

Do you have a specialized blog where you only review a certain genre or type of book? If so, what is your favorite thing about that type of book? If not, what is/are your favorite genre(s)? What makes that genre(s) a favorite?

I don't think mine is very specialized. I tend to read a lot of different type books so I didn't want to limit myself. I suppose I could be classified as a General Fiction Blogger. Is that right? You will not find much in the way of non-fiction here. As far as a favorite type of book, I would have to say thrillers and fantasies. I love Paranormals, Mysteries, Medical Thrillers. I definitely don't limit myself to just those, though. You will find reviews of contemporary fiction, classics, historical fiction, Young Adult and children's books here as well.

5 comments:

  1. I love medical thrillers and mysteries too. I'm not much into non-fiction either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't want to limit myself in my reading or stick to one genre so I really try to branch out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someday someday I will have to read some of the fantasy that so many of you love. Somehow I've just never found my way to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL - I never thought I would ever review non-fiction, and now I think I do more for that than fiction, although I do enjoy fiction more, so maybe I should refocus. :)

    Thanks for stopping by and participating in Thingers last week! I've got the post up for this week. ~ Wendi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)