Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Tuesday Thingers- Reviews

Questions: Do you add your reviews to the books you add to your library? If so, do you put your full review on there, or a quick review (one - two paragraphs)? Do you find other people's reviews helpful? Do you know of any other ways to enter your reviews (Other than Edit Book, or Quick Edit)?

Since I started the book blog I have been posting my reviews on LT and Goodreads as well as here. I post the entire review using the Edit Book feature. (I have no idea on any other way to post them but it isn't that hard.) I don't post there to boost traffic here, so I don't bother shortening or linking to MariReads. The books that I don't review here will usually get a short review or just a rating on LT when I list them.  I have been known to forget a couple every now and then, though.

If there is a book I am interested in I will read some reviews. I am very careful, though, because so many have too much plot and spoilers mentioned in their reviews sometimes. I usually wait to read reviews of books until after I have read the book and written my own so as not to be influenced by them. I do like reading them then. 

Where else do you all post your reviews?

Tuesday Thingers is hosted my Wendi of Wendi's Book Corner.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)