Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sunday Salon (5/31/09)

It is hard to believe May has come to an end. Well, almost. The day is not quite over yet. May has been a good month. Busy, yes, but overall a good one. The end of May, to me, is the end of the year. The school year, that is. After Wednesday, I will be on Summer Break. My days will be filled with books, knitting and hopefully some outdoor fun. I will be traveling quite a bit as well. 

EOY craziness may keep off the computer this coming week but I will back with lots of extra time soon after.

Books read this month:

41. Heart-Shaped Box by Joe Hill (may)
40. The Book of the Dead by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child (may)
39. Plum Spooky by Janet Evanovich (may)
38. All I Want Is Everything by Cecily von Zeigesar (may)
37. The Bermudez Triangle by Maureen Johnson (may)
36. The Strain by Guillermo del Toro and Chuck Hogan (may)
35. Afraid by Jack Kilborn (may)
34. Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet by Jamie Ford (may)
33. The Bad Beginning by Lemony Snicket (may)
32. Crossed Wires by Rosy Thornton (may)
31. An Obsolete Honor by Helena P. Schrader (may)

Most of these satisfied required reading for all those Challenges over there.-->
You will also find the links to all the books reviewed just below them. Forgive my lack of links on the post. I am still recovering from my weekend activities. After this post it is back to the comfort of my bed with no glaring glow of the computer.

June reviews you can look forward to:

Heart-Shaped Box by Joe Hill
Sloppy Firsts by Megan McCafferty
Royal Blood by Rona Sharon
Handle With Care by Jodi Piccoult

and hopefully a book for the Classics Challenge. I am dreadfully behind on that one.

Happy Sunday.

The Sunday Salon.com






2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)