It's May and I am on an unexpected holiday. I have all of next week off to get the house in order, read and review books, knitting projects completed and to get some errands run while everyone else is working. I am sure we will be getting some work assignments that can be done at home.
Anyway, April is over and I have some stats to share for the month.
Books read and reviewed this past month:
30. Ink Exchange by Melissa Marr (apr)
29. Impulse by Ellen Hopkins (apr)
28. Austenland by Shannon Hale (apr)
27. How to be Popular by Meg Cabot (apr)
26. Drawers & Booths by Ara13 (apr)
25. The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman (apr)
24. Artemis Fowl: The Opal Deception by Eoin Colfer (apr)
23. Cry of Justice by Jason Pratt (apr)
22. The Strength of a Sparrow by Tim Anders (apr)
9 books. Not bad. 3 of those were read during the Read-a-Thon. Some satisfied requirements for reading challenges I am entered in. So, yeah, not bad. That puts me at 30 books for the year. I may get to 100 despite not challenging myself to do that this year.
With this coming week off, I am hoping to get a lot of books read for May. It is usually a slow reading month for me considering how busy the last month of school is. Once this week is over, however, I have a feeling the rest of the month will be crazy. I wouldn't expect much out of me during that time. Except for certain reviews. Keep an eye out for the following...
Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet by Jamie Ford on May 13th
Crossed Wires by Rosy Thornton
The Strain by Guillermo del Toro
Thanks to everyone who entered my contest that just ended on Friday. I loved seeing everyone's beautiful bookmarks. If you missed the post yesterday, you can find the winners here.