Friday, January 2, 2009

A to Z Challenge

Hosted by Becky. Click on button for details.

I had completely forgotten that I had signed up for this one. Well, one more can't hurt, right?

I will be attempting Option B: Read titles A to Z. Commit to reading 26 books theoretically speaking.


A- The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier & Clay by Michael Chabon (review)
B- The Bad Beginning by Lemony Snicket (review)
C- Courage in Patience by Beth Fehlbaum (review)
D- The Disappearance by Efrem Sigel (review)
E- Eighth Grade Sucks (The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod) by Heather Brewer (review)
F- Fault Line by Barry Eisler (review)
G- The Gifted Gabaldón Sisters by Lorraine López (review)
H- How To Be Popular by Meg Cabot (review)
I- Impulse by Ellen Hokins (review)
J- Julie and Julia by Julie Powell (review)
K-Knots and Crosses by Ian Rankin (review)
L- The Lacuna by Barbara Kingsolver (review)
M- The Memory Keeper's Daughter by Kim Edwards (review)
N- No Humans Involved by Kelley Armstrong (review)
O- The Opal Deception (Artemis Fowl #4) bye Eoin Colfer (review)
P- Plum Spooky by Janet Evanovich (review)
Q-
R- The Reader by Bernard Schlink (review)
S-Sarah's Key by Tatiana de Rosnay (review)
T- ttyl by Lauren Myracle (review)
U- Undercover by Beth Kephart (review)
V- Vanishing Acts by Jodi Piccoult (review)
W-
X-
Y- You Know You Love Me by Cecily von Zeitgesar. (review)
Z-

3 comments:

  1. You just inspired me to look up a book (Sarah's Key) that I hadn't known about. Thank you! When I see your challenge I wonder if it would count if you read From A to X (a novel in letters by John Berger). Then you'd only have to read a Y and a Z?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea!! Wish that would work.
    I am about 100 pages in on Sarah's Key and am completely caught up in the story. Such a sad tale and a terrible circumstances. I am just appalled by the inhumanity of those who sent so many people to the work and concentration camps during WWII. This is one that will stick with you for awhile after reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds interesting ... and perhaps doable. I think I might sign up for this as well! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)