Saturday, January 24, 2009

Dewey's KAL

When Dewey passed away in November the book blogging community lost a wonderful friend. In celebration mini-challenges in her honor have been started. I am unable to join in on the Reading Challenge but thought this one was a perfect one to join.

I haven't decided yet on a project but believe me, there are many projects in my queue to choose from. I just got some great sock yarn in the mail from Steph's Spinning Colors shop, so socks are a great possibility.

If you knew Dewey and are interested in the challenge, click on the button and go sign in. There will be some great yarn prizes for participants.

My updates will be posted on my knitting blog, MariKnits. Come by and check out my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)