Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My Tuesday Tease

I haven't been getting much of anything done lately...knitting, reading or housework. Quite lazy. So I wasn't really sure what book to share with you all today. There are three in rotation right now. None really getting much reading time except for a few minutes here and there. (Not a good sign for April.)

Anyway, since I have been doing some iPhone Kindle reading I thought I would give you a little tease from the book I have up on there right now. The second of the Morgainville Vampire series by Rachel Caine. Vamps, boys, and girls in Goth ... makes for a fun read.

"Claire stood in the doorway, frozen with sudden dread. It looked like a room full of dead people. Worse-dead, drunk, horny people." The Dead Girl's Dance by Rachel Caine. 





Grab your current read.
Let the book fall open to a random page.
Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.

5 comments:

  1. lol-I'm feeling quite lazy myself today. I started some dishcloths last night but didn't get too far. Great teaser, makes me curious about the book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great teaser, that room sounds scary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh, dead drunk horny people suck. This looks really funny, actually.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a funny teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dar- My review should be up soon. :)

    Erika Lynn- Thanks.

    Sadako and Stacy- It does sound funny, right? I think it was meant to be scary. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)