Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Are you an Early Reviewer?

Were you aware of the Early Reviewer Program? Have you received any books from the program? If you have, how have you liked the book(s)? Any other thoughts on the LTER program?

I have been very lucky with the Early Reviewer's program at LibraryThing. I joined in September and since then I have received and reviewed the following books:

Any Given Doomsday by Lori Handeland
Fault Line by Barry Eisler 
The Disappearance by Efrem Sigel

I also recently got in the mail The Canterbury Tales by Geoffrey Chaucer New Unabridged. Haven't gotten to that one just yet. Soon, I hope.



Earlier today I found out I would be getting another book soon. Yay! It was my first choice and I can't wait until it gets here. I am a huge fan of Pan's Labyrinth which makes me even more excited to be getting The Strain by Guillermo del Toro.


3 comments:

  1. Canterbury Tales is a lot of fun.

    I also definitely agree with your love of Guillermo. His stories are a ton of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got The Strain too...but not through ER but I think through a Shelf Awareness request.

    Because, as I told in my post, my tale of woe, I have not gotten any ER books for awhile now...none...not one....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read that. :)

    So, have you read the book already? I can't wait to hear how it is.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)