Sunday, March 22, 2009

Reviews to come (Sunday Salon)

The Sunday Salon.com After a great but busy trip to California it is quite nice to be sitting at home.( I am ignoring my unpacked suitcase.) We had two very restful days in Big Sur which means lots of reading. I finished a couple books while there. I am also almost half way in on another and just today, on the plane home, I read almost all of The Reader. Only a few more chapters left. It was one I couldn't put down until we landed.

I know this week has been very quiet around here, but in the coming weeks there will be some reviews coming your way. 

Glass Houses by Rachel Caine
The Gifted Gabaldón Sisters by Lorraine López 
The Reader by Bernhard Schlinck.

Hope you all had a great week!

I am off to see what I missed this week. 653 unread posts in my Reader! Not sure I am going to get through all those. Wish me luck. :)

6 comments:

  1. Oops. I was kinda worried about CoJ being much to chew on vacation. {s}

    Thanks for trying anyway, though. {bow}

    JRP

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished The Reader too. Very sad book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm interested in your thoughts about The Reader. Can't wait for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jason- My reading of Cry of Justice is coming along nicely. About half way in. I did go with the small paperbacks on vacation, though. :)

    Black Sheep and Stephanie- My review of the reader will be up soon. Very sad book but I am glad to have read it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, the Big Sur. Oh, my beating heart.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! One of our favorite places to go. It was absolutely beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)