Sunday, September 23, 2007

vampires and muse

This weekend has been less about knitting than even last week. Like the title, it has been all about vampires ( one especially. love.) and muse (love).

A friend gave me her three books of the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer. They were so good that I finished them all in the past week. I am completely in love with the characters in these books. OMG, if you have not read them. Read them. I know they are young adult fiction, but I had no problem getting sucked into the story at all. If you love vampire and werewolf stories, and romance and suspense, you will love this book. I can not wait until the next book. I think next fall. Ugh.

Also, this weekend, my hubby got home from his weeklong business trip. It has been nice spending some time with him this weekend, too.

So, basically, no knitting being done. Listening to a lot of Muse, though. Over and over, actually. Am off to the music store soon to see if I can find any of their older cd's on the used cd's rack. If not, I will be purchasing a lot of music off iTunes tonight.

Hubby's taking a nap, maybe I will work on his stocking a bit before he gets up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)