Saturday, September 1, 2007

a few things to peruse

Here is a new blog that may interest some of you. Especially if you want to hear some original and actually, really good music. Go to onesongperweek and take a listen. You will be pleasantly surprised. I promise.

Magknits September issue is now out and has some cute patterns. I really want to make Skirtsicle for my niece. It would make a great Christmas gift.

Also, KnitBlue is a really cool idea. A KAL for Democrats! Check it out if you haven't already.

Okay, that is all for now. It's almost 1am. I need to go to bed. I was actually downtown with the hubby and friends until about an hour ago when we got home. Played some darts, watched the UT game, and had a few beers. Fun, fun.

Nighty night.

***Sunday afternoon addition: Anne of Green Gables Read and Knit Along! It starts in October. Ooh, I can't wait. This is one of my favorite series since I was a preteen I think. I already have all the books so I am definitely signing up for this one!***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)