Tuesday, September 11, 2007

frogged sock


I started Kaibashira last night using the Tofuties I bought last week. I started it using the Magic Loop method with US1 32' Addis. It was a bit awkward at first, but I got used to it as I continued. I will have to give it some time, see if I really like it.

Anyway, it is the sock that I am not too happy with. I am not fond of the edging. Very pretty, but a little too frilly for me. I really liked the sock in the picture but without a ribbed cuff these feel like they are going to fall right off. They are very loose even with going down a size in needles. Maybe I just have skinny ankles or calves.

I would much rather use this yarn on a sock I really like.

Oh well. You win some you loose some.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)