Saturday, September 8, 2007

new computer

Hello all.

I am coming to you from the couch, in front of the tv, on my brand new macbook. Yay!
Unfortunately, I can't figure out how to upload my pictures to flickr using this computer. It can't seem to find the pics on my computer.

I need help.

Any Mac users? What am I doing wrong?

I have pics in iphoto of my finished sock and calorimetry that I would love to share with you, but until I figure this out or put on my pc downstairs...no pics.

Anyway, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. If your pics are in iphoto, then in the flickr picture chooser you get to them by going to the home folder->photos->iphoto library-> then they are in folders by date. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)